• SINCE GOD CALLED THE CHICKENS HOME for a very long time
• SKEESICKS a person, usually a troublemaker ...1850 US sl.
• SKIN-A-GUTS a very thin person ...Brit. sl.
• SMOUGE to kiss; to kiss and cuddle ...19C colloq.
• SNIP a thing that is more fortunate, excellent, or pleasing that might
normally be expected ...1952 UK sl.
• SPEED THE WOMBATS! an exclamation of surprise, alarm, fascination,
etc. ...1920s Aust. sl.
• STRIKE to get money; to steal; to beg, to borrow; to get into debt
• SUCK ONE'S FACE to delight in drinking ...c1696 sl.
• TALE-PYET a telltale; an informer; a tattler ...1824 Scot. & Eng. dial.
• TARGE to copulate ...Bk1905 Eng. dial.
• TAW a mischievous person ...Bk1905 Eng. dial.
• TIDDLYWINKY tiny, insignificant ...1901 Eng. dial.
• TOOTER a drunkard who frequently goes on a 'toot' or drinking spree
• TRAP a residence ...1957 US sl.
• UNDERS the female genitals ...19C Brit. colloq.
• VALIENTON a bully, a braggart ...1681 obs.
• VARNISH ONE'S POLE to masturbate ...1980s sl.
• WANG-TANG anything, esp. on a sexual level, that is particular desirable
...1970s US Black sl.
• WHOPATOOLIE a homemade alcoholic drink consisting of any
combination of hard liquors, with other beverages or fruit sometimes
added; by extension, an occasion at which this is consumed
...2003 Amer. dial.
• WOOLLY-HEADED inclined to idealism and hopeful fantasy; impractical
...1883 Amer. sl.
• WRECK MY HEAD to agitate me to an extreme degree ...2003 Ireland
• YELLOW PERIL the military or political threat regarded as emanating from
Asian peoples, esp, the Chinese ...1900
• ABOUT AND ABOUT very much alike or the same ...1867 US
• ABUSIOUS given to abuse; abusive ...1594 obs. rare
• ACORNS testicles ...1975 Amer. euphemism