5. dirt, filthiness, laziness (dialect)
6. a potato pudding (dialect)
7. a turnip (dialect)
8. a fluffy mass (of cotton) (Scottish)
9. an untidy bundle (Scottish)
1. with about: to make a fuss, to bustle about quickly; to fidget, to irritate (dialect)
2. to roll about in an unwieldy way (obsolete)
3. to be dirty or lazy (dialect)
also FUSSICK, FUSSUCK, FUZZACK, FUZZICK, FUZZOCK, VUSSOCK
CLICK HERE FOR KEY TO SOURCES
From: The History of the Most Renowned Don Quixote of Mancha
and His Trusty Squire Sancho Panch
Now Made English According to the Humor of our Modern Language.
By John Philips, 1687
Chapter XV. Containing Don Quixote's resolution to turn Shepherd, all the time of his being confin'd from bearing Arms.