• POINTHEAD a stupid person ...1972 Amer. sl.
• PORK LEG the penis ...1970s US sl.
• PUG a girl, a woman ...E18 sl.
• PULL YOUR PUDDING of male: to masturbate ...1944 UK sl.
• PUT ON THE DOG to show off; to put on airs; to something energetically
or noisily ...M19 sl., orig. US
• QUIM to possess carnally ...Bk1903 sl.
• RADISHES! an exclamation of disgust and annoyance ...1970s US
• RAGGEDY-ASSED of people: disreputable, seedy, run-down ...L19 sl.
• RAM OUT to exaggerate ...Bk1905 Eng. dial.
• RANDY-ROUT an uproar ...Bk1905 Eng. dial.
• RASPBERRY a reprimand or instance of reprimanding ...1920 sl.
• RIDING-HAG the nightmare ...BK1903 colloq.
• RUCK to reprimand ...1936 sl.
• SCRUB-TURKEY an itinerant who moves around the Australian bush; his
long absence from urban life may have rendered him slightly eccentric
...1950s Aust. sl.
• SHLOB a coarse, ill-mannered, uneducated person ...Brit. sl.
• SIBMAN a kinsman ...a1300 obs.
• SIDE-SPLITTER a joke; often ironic usage ...Aust. sl.
• SILENCE IN THE COURT - THE MONKEY WANTS TO SPEAK a catch
phrase addressed to anyone requiring silence unnecessarily ...20C Brit. sl.
• SILVERMINE to patrol a casino in search of coins left in the tray of a slot
machine or dropped on the floor ...1985 US sl.
• SINGLE-FISH urination ...1988 Scot. rhyming sl. for 'pish' (a piss)
• SKEEZE to ogle ...1920s sl.
• SKINNER a police officer ...1965 US sl.
• SNUGGLE-PUPPER an attractive young girl ...1922 US sl.
• STRAWFOOT a rookie ...US Civil War usage
• SUBFUSC of dusky, dull, or sombre hue ...a1763