• ACTOR'S REACH a seemingly sincere effort to pay for your meal when
eating in a group at a restaurant, masking a secret hope that someone else
will pay ...1999 US sl.
• AJAX an outhouse; a lavatory ...L16 sl.
• ALRIGHTNIK a person who has succeeded in material terms
...1968 US sl.
• ANCHOR-CLANKER something amusing ...1973 Amer. sl.
• ARM CANDY a pretty woman whose role is merely to adorn the arm of her
male companion ...1990s sl.
• ASSY-FUSSY backside foremost; in reverse position, inside out
...1967 Amer. dial.
• BACHELORETTE an apartment suitable for a bachelor girl
• BAG ONE'S FACE to cover one's head with bag, hence, to give in, to back
off, to admit defeat ...1984 Amer. sl.
• BANQUETTE a raised sidewalk or footpath ...1841 Amer. dial.
• BAZOO the buttocks ...1969 Amer. dial.
• BEEF-HEAD a Texan ...1872 Amer. dial.
• BELLY-COASTER a sliding down a hill on a sled when lying on the belly
...1965 Amer. dial.
• BESLABBER to eat slovenly; to besmear in eating or drinking
• BIG JUMP, THE death ...1942 Amer. sl.
• BITCH WOOL soft rolls of dust that collect on the floor under beds or other
furniture ...1967 Amer. dial.
• BLICKEY a short coat or jacket ...1895 Amer. dial.
• BONZO eccentric, crazy ...1980s sl.
• BUNGPEG the penis ...Urquhart usage
• CABBIE to drive a motor vehicle; to be driven ...1974 UK Army use
• CADDESS a female of low vulgar manners and behaviour
...1870 nonce word
• CAKED UP wealthy, moneyed; well-off ...1940s UK sl.
• CAPTAIN QUIZ a mocker ...Bk1891 sl.
• CHEWALLOP a fall or a dive that makes a big splash or flopping noise
...20C Amer. sl.
• CHUMP food ...L19 UK criminals' sl.
• COGS the testicles ...L18 sl.
• CRACK to surpass or exceed a limit, record, or benchmark number
...1953 Amer. sl.