• BING to slap, to hit ...1952 Amer. dial.
• BLACKBIRD one whose family looks down upon his activities
...1966 Amer. dial.
• BODGIE of names, etc.: false; assumed ...Aust. sl.
• BOZO crazy ...1983 Amer. sl.
• C.A.B. a term of derision (complete arse bandit) ...1990s sl.
• CACK to vomit ...20C US colloq.
• CAFÉ DE MOVE-ON a small mobile canteen catering for workers at their
place of work ...1920s S. Afr. sl.
• CALLANT a boy; a youth; a young fellow ...L16 Scot. & N. Eng.
• CHEESEHEAD a stupid person ...20C Amer. sl.
• CHUBBIES large and well-proportioned breasts ...M20 US sl.
• COME THE OLD ABDABS to hoax, to fool ...1940s sl.
• CRACKERS the teeth ...1930s sl.
• DAFFISH sheepish, shy, modest ...1804 Eng. dial.
• DAMP showing stupefaction or depression of spirits; dazed, stupefied
...1590 obs. or arch.
• DARK AS BLACK HOGS, AS very dark indeed ...Bk1900 Eng. dial.
• DICKEY-DIDO the female genitals ...20C sl.
• DO A BROWN ACT to act in a shy manner; to sulk ...1980s NZ sl.
• DUB a weakling ...Bk1913-17 Amer. dial.
• FACINOROUS extremely wicked, grossly criminal, atrocious, infamous,
vile ...1548 obs. exc. arch.
• FIRKYTOODLE sexual play; sexual foreplay ...18C Brit. sl.
• FLESH-FACTORY a brothel ...E20 US sl.
• FOAM a poetic word for the sea
• FRIDAY AFTERNOON CAR a car that is constantly going wrong
...1979 UK sl.
• GAGGER a rustic old man; an old bumpkin ...L16 sl.
• GET ON THE NOD to live on credit ...Bk1896 sl.