• MAKE A LONG NECK to stretch the neck or head in order to reach or see
anything ...1883 Eng. dial.
• MALEOLENT having an ill smell ...1657 obs. rare
• MANDER to order about n a dictatorial fashion; to scold ...1872 Eng. dial.
• MASTER OF CEREMONIES the penis ...19C Brit. sl.
• MOKES a foolish or inconsequential fellow; a stupid fellow
...1985 Amer. sl.
• MUCH NEED OF A WIFE AS A DOG OF A SIDE-POCKET, AS said
of a worn-out old man ...L19 sl.
• NATTY-LAD a young thief or pickpocket ...1785 thieves' sl.
• NIB a fool ...Bk1902 printers' sl.
• NO-NUTS an effeminate male; a wimp; a wuss ...Aust. sl.
• NOTE FROM MOTHER official permission ...1986 US naval aviator usage
• OBLATRANT railing, reviling, scolding ...1601 obs. rare
• ODD-COME-SHORTS small, nondescript items; bits and bobs ...E19 sl.
• OIL BURNER a severe and expensive drug addiction ...1962 Amer. sl.
• OLD GIRL any woman, usually old but not necessarily so ...L18 sl.
• ONE'S OWN PADDOCK one's own neighbourhood ...1988 NZ sl.
• PACK to carry drugs for a dealer ...1940s US drugs sl.
• PADDYWHACKER an Irishman ...1909 Amer. sl.
• PANCAKE a dive in which the front of the body strikes flat against the
water ...1965 Amer. dial.
• PASHED UP sexually obsessed ...1930s US sl.
• PISS BULLETS to be terrified ...1940s US sl.
• POP IT ON to make a bet ...1900s sl.
• PRADA a herd of cattle or horses ...1984 Amer. dial.
• PUKE a native of Missouri ...M19 Amer. colloq.
• PUMP to masturbate ...19C sl., chiefly Brit.
• PUT ONE'S WEIGHT ON IT to dance energetically ...2000s US Black sl.