• BANDY-LEGGED bow-legged
• SHARP-SHINNED having slender legs or shanks
• BACCY STICK the human leg ...L19 US sl.
• BENDER the leg ...1849 sl., orig. US
• CABBAGE-STUMPS the legs ...Bk1891 sl.
• DUCK'S DISEASE shortness of legs ...1925 jocular
• IRISH-LEGS thick legs ...Bk1896 sl.
• PEDESTRIAN DIGITS the legs ...c1890 schoolboys' sl.
• PEG a wooden leg ...1833 colloq.
• PEGS the legs ...1833 jocular
• PINS the legs ...1530 sl.
• PROPS the legs ...1828 sl.
• SCOTCH PEG a leg ...1857 rhyming sl.
• SHAFTS the human legs ...1930s US Black sl.
• SHANKS the legs ...jocular
• STEMS the legs ...1860 sl.
• STUMPS the legs ...a1460 sl.
• TIMBERS the legs ...1807 sl.
• UNDERPINNINGS the legs ...1848 US sl.
• WHEELS the legs ...1927 US sl., orig. criminals'
nouns - person
• RAINBOW a bowlegged person ...Bk1990 Amer. sl.
• BEEF TO THE HEEL(S) with rather overweight legs ...1867 sl.
EARLIERISE to do at an earlier date
EVERY RAM-JACK OF THEM every single individual ...1853 Eng. dial.
FLAGITIOUS atrociously wicked; vicious; outrageous ...14C
FLAKIES dandruff ...colloq.
FLAMFEW a gaudy ornament; a dazzling trifle; something pretty and of little value ...arch.
FLANNELMOUTHED speaking indistinctly and in a muffled way ...US
FLANNELMOUTHED speaking too loudly or too much, often talking nonsense ...US
FLAPPABLE easily upset or agitated ...colloq.
FLAT SPIN a state of confusion; dither ...colloq.
FLATSTICK with great speed or effort ...S. Afr. sl.
FLYAWAY frivolous or flighty; giddy
FLYAWAY a person who is frivolous or flighty
FOAMER a (possibly obsessive) enthusiast
GIMP UP to dress oneself up smartly ...c1910 army sl.
GIN-LANE the throat ...c1830 sl.
GO BAG YOUR HEAD! angry, scornful, or sarcastic advice ...1896 Amer. sl.
GROWLER a pessimist ...US Civil War usage
HAVE A BIT OF JAM to copulate ...Bk1896 sl.
HAVE HOT BALLS to be drunk ...1980s US campus sl.
HEAD CHEESE the person in charge ...1914 US sl.
HIEMATE to winter; to hibernate ...E17 now rare
HOLD THE BABY to bear an unwelcome responsibility
ICKY-BOO ill ...1920 sl.
IN ABRAHAM'S-BOSOM dead and gone to heaven ...1599
INERGETICAL without energy; sluggish, inactive ...L17 obs. rare